1) Be sure the unit is plugged in, the power is turned on, and that the blue power light is illuminated and visible.
2) Double check that the audio connectors are in the correct jack of your audio device, and that the connections are properly seated. If you are plugging in to and XBOX AV pack, be sure that the AV plug is connected and properly seated in the correct jack.
3) Be sure your HotSeat's sound system is not currently muted.
4) Be sure you've selected the proper audio channel. (HotSeat supports up to three audio devices and you can switch between them with the remote)
5) Be sure that you remote's batteries are inserted in the proper direction (see chart inside remote battery compartment) and that you have turned the volume up.
If you are still having difficulties, please submit a support request using the "Support" link in the top menu above.
| Privacy StatementCopyright 2012 HotSeat Chassis, Inc. 860-582-5031
Designed by Media Infocus LLC..